My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I'm not sure which species this is? It is completely different from my T. calcarea which has much more open blue-green leaves with just the warts a reddish colour. Is this also T. calcarea? Or is it T. hugo-schlecteri? The other species seem unlikely.
I believe it is a type of T. calcarea, but I am certainly no expert on this genus. I think it's like some Haworthia, with subtle differences depending on location where found.
You're probably right, but the differences are a bit more than subtle: {{gwi:489878}}
I guess the leaves on the unknown are too large to be T. hugo-schlechteri. The paler form may be what used to be known as T. fulleri. I'm interested to see what the flower colour is though. It should be yellow but looks white.
I say the same: calcarea (and I'm pretty sure about that). The differences are: they're not from the same place, not the same age, and I think the one from the left look more healthy (maybe was outside until now).
Here's my T. calcarea. I'd say it was in between your two in appearance, but closer in appearance to the plant on the right (the first one posted). Mine's a little darker when it gets more sun, but it has to make do this time of year.
I have a potful of Titanopsis calcarea from seed, not separated yet, and almost every one looks a little different. They are great aren't they. Merry Christmas. Dan
ariole
rosemariero
Related Professionals
Montgomery Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Evansville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Portsmouth Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Petersburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Flint Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Laconia Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Coeur d'Alene Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sarnia Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lake City Landscape Contractors · Yuba City Landscape Contractors · Las Cruces Landscape Contractors · Fort Worth Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Albert Lea Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Manhattan Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Fort Collins Stone, Pavers & Concreteshrubs_n_bulbsOriginal Author
josiah_socal
rodiq
ooojen
cactusdan19