My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Very nice! I never know what colour these are going to be when they flower. I don't even know what species my solitary specimen is! I just ran out to check mine and its splitting. Fingers crossed for a flower, but its probably the next set of leaves.
shrubs_n_bulbs
Related Professionals
Jacksonville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lincoln Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Los Angeles Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Florence Landscape Contractors · Davenport Landscape Contractors · Peoria Landscape Contractors · South Bend Landscape Contractors · Edmonton Landscape Contractors · Richmond Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Knoxville Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Green Bay Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Victorville Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Twin Falls Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Bend Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Honolulu Stone, Pavers & Concrete