My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I really like the NotoParodiaCacti. They have such nice flowers. Even though I'm not particularly fond of yellow flowers, they never cease to impress me. Noto flowers always seem to "glow". Amy
Actually, Desert Tropicals have the plant listed as Parodia sellowii 'tephracantha'. I wonder which is correct? I'm on holiday tomorrow so it'll be a few weeks before I post again.
Ohio_Green_Thumb
cactuspolecat
Related Professionals
Miami Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Baton Rouge Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Clarksburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Niles Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Janesville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Middlesboro Landscape Contractors · Wilmington Landscape Contractors · York Landscape Contractors · Murfreesboro Landscape Contractors · Niles Landscape Contractors · Jamestown Landscape Contractors · Kenosha Landscape Contractors · Santa Fe Landscape Contractors · Forrest City Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Aberdeen Stone, Pavers & Concretedeefar
billinsc
steve_nzOriginal Author
steve_nzOriginal Author