My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Amy, I have to ask about your Gibbaeum dispar. See the small white sunken spots on the older leaves? What causes them? How do you prevent them? I have some G. geminum which were beautiful in the summer but are now hideous and deformed from those spots. G. petrense seems untouched so far, touch wood.
Steven Hammer doesn't even know what they are, according to the article he wrote that you sent me some time back. He speculates that they are from mites, but isn't sure.
That's an old photo of that Gibbaeum. The new leaf pairs are now twice that size and are, so far, immaculate. I'm touching wood too!
Larry, if you have a Photobucket account, it will do it for you. You just have to select which photos you want in the collage and it doesn't the rest. It puts them in a "bucketstamp".
I was uploading photos of my Lithops last night and saw that feature and decided to try it out. It makes a pretty cool animation.
Hi, Amy! You have some very lovely mesembs, and that's a great little animation! It's great that Photobucket does that for you. Doing that in an actual flash-making program is a bit more time consuming! Now I want to try this Photobucket tool out, so I maybe don't have to do simple ones in Flash MX Pro anymore!
shrubs_n_bulbs
Ohio_Green_ThumbOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Ocala Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Aberdeen Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Plainfield Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Laconia Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Eugene Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Victoria Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Crestview Landscape Contractors · Charlotte Landscape Contractors · Harrisburg Landscape Contractors · Modesto Landscape Contractors · Dothan Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Hilton Head Island Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Myrtle Beach Stone, Pavers & Concrete · La Crosse Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Temecula Stone, Pavers & Concretemrbrownthumb
deefar
alex_AZ
Ohio_Green_ThumbOriginal Author
cactuspolecat
greenlarry
Ohio_Green_ThumbOriginal Author
rosemariero
ariole
cactus_kate