My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I got this one like Mammillaria giselae, looking for description I found that the name now is Mammillaria shideana ssp giselae. Can you confirm the ID?
Hi Alfonso, I'm not familiar with this little Mamm. so I'm unable to comment, except to say I like what I see there, it's such a tidy compact little plant. Do you know what the flower is like?
M. shiedeana ssp shiedeana and ssp dumetorum both have white flowers. Ssp dumetorum has more spines than ssp giselae in quite distinct layers. Ssp schiedeana has many more spines and they are plumose (pubescent).
deefar
deefar
Related Professionals
Brunswick Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Savannah Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lawrenceburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Minneapolis Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Edmonton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Washington Landscape Contractors · Sarasota Landscape Contractors · Morgan City Landscape Contractors · Victoria Landscape Contractors · Providence Landscape Contractors · Coos Bay Landscape Contractors · Gainesville Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Watertown Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Grand Junction Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Vancouver Stone, Pavers & ConcretePieter
tequilaOriginal Author
cactuspolecat
tequilaOriginal Author
deefar
cactuspolecat
shrubs_n_bulbs
tequilaOriginal Author
deefar
cactusjordi