My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
One of my best "finds". I found this growing wild in my pasture. It's about 9 inches across. I've brought it home to my cactus bed and hope to find some more some day. They are hard to find in the native grasses.
I wish I had a pasture too. The closest I've come to finding anythig interesting around me was a tomato plant growing in a crack in the alley behind my house.
Nope! never see anything as beautiful as this in any pastures around here... (& the only pricklies are thistles!). I'm with Amy, ...lucky. lucky, lucky you
alex_AZ
tjsangel
Related Professionals
Gainesville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Waterbury Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lexington Landscape Contractors · Elkton Landscape Contractors · Lancaster Landscape Contractors · Jackson Landscape Contractors · Dover Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Bowling Green Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Wilmington Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Charlottesville Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Niles Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Brattleboro Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Salinas Stone, Pavers & Concrete · San Luis Obispo Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Edmonton Stone, Pavers & ConcreteOhio_Green_Thumb
mrbrownthumb
Joelfriday
cactuspolecat
greenlarry
cactusdan19