Nepenthes ventricosa question
20 years ago
I bought my first one of these in July and it did well until I took it in. One by one the pitchers have turned black (I thought it was sunburn at first - it was outdoors in bright but indirect light). The tendrils at the end of the leaves are drying up, and every week or so a leaf turns black (from the tendril end towards the stem). It's not making any new pitchers (and now has none) It seems to be growing well at the tip. It is in a south shaded window with other plants. I would like to experiment with it (more light, less, etc) except you can't get them here in Winnipeg (I got mine on a trip to BC) and it's my only one! any ideas? Joe

Sponsored
back2eight
winnjoeOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Vincennes Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · San Jose Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Olympia Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Jackson Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Chambersburg Landscape Contractors · McAllen Landscape Contractors · Roanoke Landscape Contractors · Mission Viejo Landscape Contractors · Modesto Landscape Contractors · Salem Landscape Contractors · Forrest City Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Elkton Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Moline Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Mission Viejo Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Napa Stone, Pavers & Concretenecro1234
winnjoeOriginal Author
necro1234
deathdragon1000_cox_net
jaqal
petiolaris
deathdragon
gw:carnivorous_plants
jomie_2007
mutant_hybrid
petiolaris
HU-4894487