My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Have rooted nelly moser clematis to trade. great roots. would really like a wisteria (older, not started from seed. would like one ready to bloom this year or next), or pond plants other than water lilies.
I would be interested in trading. I have one slip of wisteria that I started from a cutting last year or I can easily round up a larger older plant since it is very prolific here in my neighborhood! LMK. Brenda (MimiB1)
I am wanting clematis and I have ferns, sedum, iris's, hostas, ornamental grass, ornamental ground cover, lilies of the valley, tall phlox (light purple), tigerlilies, and Hostas. Let me know if you are interested in a trade. Thanks Paula
I would love to trade for a nelly moser clematis if you still have any available.I know this is an old post but I just found out about the garden exchange forum today
MimiB1
gpborger
Related Professionals
Elizabeth City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Williamsburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Enfield Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Binghamton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Farmington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Pullman Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Panama City Landscape Contractors · Beckley Landscape Contractors · Mankato Landscape Contractors · Amarillo Landscape Contractors · Fort Collins Landscape Contractors · Columbia Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures · Zanesville Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures · Torrington Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures · Victorville Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosureslanalove26