Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
donnaroe

Help with Meyer Lemon problem

donnaroe
11 years ago

I am hoping to get some input on what is wrong with my 4 meyer lemon trees. I moved them inside in October, and they have continually been dropping leaves like crazy. All the while, they are blooming. At first I thought they were too wet, and backed off on the water. Then they really started dropping leaves. The soil looks dark and wet, so I am really confused. Many blossoms are drying up and dropping on the floor. I sweep daily around the plants, between the old blossoms and the leaves. I just went and looked and they have some really tiny insects on the new blossoms that haven't opened yet. These plants were repotted this spring, and were fed with some water soluable fertilizer this summer when they were outside. but have not been fed in a while. I cannot find citrus fertilizer anywhere locally, but I do have some fish emulsion. How can I determine how to water them properly? I also should mention that they are in an east facing room with windows that give some light, and I suspect that the light situation could be alot better. If anyone can recommend where to purchase citrus fertilizer, and what kind, I would appreciate it.

Comments (3)