My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Well it is almost bloom time and the plants are showing a few scapes already. In the mean time I can satisfy your clivia cravings (possibly) with these berry pictures.
The first is a picture of some nice red berries on a Variegated Monk. Yes even the berries are variegated on variegated plants.
{{gwi:571326}}
Also the purple berries of a Henglan x Daruma parent plant.
Are there other clivias with purple berries or just "Henglan x Daruma" plants? I recently found some purple berries and thought I maybe picked them at the wrong time. I don't know what the flowers look like so, it's a mystery for now.
izharhaq
hardytropicalguyOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Columbia Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · San Antonio Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Flint Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Brattleboro Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Stockton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Evanston Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Dothan Landscape Contractors · Terre Haute Landscape Contractors · Newport News Landscape Contractors · Springfield Landscape Contractors · Williamsport Landscape Contractors · Odessa Landscape Contractors · Kenosha Architects & Building Designers · Sierra Vista Architects & Building Designers · Queens Architects & Building Designerspaulzie32
hardytropicalguyOriginal Author
paulzie32
rredbbeard