This will be my thread where I will post this years pictures from my own plants. I am planning on attending a Clivia conference so if and when I do so I will start a thread for that too. Here is a composite photo of a few of the plants in bud.
{{gwi:571667}}
Here is a link that might be useful: Flower Farm and Gardens Blog
hardytropicalguyOriginal Author
hardytropicalguyOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Cape Coral Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Ithaca Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Allentown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Eau Claire Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Brunswick Landscape Contractors · Wichita Landscape Contractors · Lake Charles Landscape Contractors · Washington Architects & Building Designers · Rock Hill Architects & Building Designers · Chicago Architects & Building Designers · Manhattan Architects & Building Designers · Yuma Architects & Building Designers · Merced Architects & Building Designers · Coeur d'Alene Architects & Building Designers · Montréal Architects & Building DesignershardytropicalguyOriginal Author
hardytropicalguyOriginal Author
hardytropicalguyOriginal Author
derhilder