My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I live over on the Florida forum. This NOID was given to me a little over a year ago and I'm thrilled it's actually blooming since I'm Zone 10 with high humidity. Anyone have any idea what this might be?
Tom, it's called 'beautiful'! LOL I have two of this color, and a yellow - noid, but it doesn't matter to me. When they bloom, I just call them 'beautiful'.
kayjones
tomncathOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Portsmouth Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Annapolis Landscape Contractors · Atlantic City Landscape Contractors · Virginia Beach Landscape Contractors · Mankato Landscape Contractors · Salinas Landscape Contractors · Santa Rosa Landscape Contractors · Atlanta Architects & Building Designers · Starkville Architects & Building Designers · Concord Architects & Building Designers · Williamsburg Architects & Building Designers · Waterbury Architects & Building Designers · New York City Architects & Building Designers · Bennington Architects & Building Designers · Rutland Architects & Building Designers