I have had my clivia now for about 20 years. I have never had a flower stalk come up out of the lower part of the leaves. I have given them the required cold period, fertilized when they were brought back in but they have never flowered much. My question is this, do clivias send up the flower stalk first or do they start to flower and then send up the stalk? I know its a silly question but that's what mine does. This year the stalk is the tallest it's ever been. Marg
{{gwi:572845}}
kayjones
Ohiofem 6a/5b Southwest Ohio
Related Professionals
Madison Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Clarksville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · New Haven Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Greenfield Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Newburyport Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Beatrice Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Joplin Landscape Contractors · Lawton Landscape Contractors · South Bend Landscape Contractors · Lawrence Landscape Contractors · Orange County Landscape Contractors · Kennewick Landscape Contractors · Brunswick Architects & Building Designers · Manhattan Architects & Building Designers · Dallas Architects & Building Designers