I do have few clivia plants, chinese and non chinese.
One of my chinese plant haas been blooming for last 3 years. when i have fot the plant, they are in good shape. they are growing good, at the same time leaves are turning yellow.
THis year my chinese clivia has a shoot, it didn't come out of leaves.
What should i do to have longer flower stem?
Why my leaves are turning yellow. I have kept them in master bathroom window, has enought light and humidity and watering frequently too.
one of the clivia plant has grown big in the pot. roots has grown so much the pot is now became round at the bottom. I have read clivias are pot bounded. I don't know whether to move it to bigger pot or not. Right now, its blooming. Its the plant in the photo.
overdrive
Related Professionals
Crestview Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Indianapolis Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Oxford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hackettstown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Oshkosh Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Kalispell Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Rochester Landscape Contractors · Rochester Landscape Contractors · El Dorado Architects & Building Designers · Dallas Architects & Building Designers · Dubuque Architects & Building Designers · Minneapolis Architects & Building Designers · Wheeling Architects & Building Designers · Odessa Architects & Building Designers · Sanford Architects & Building Designers