Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
fool4flowers

Better late than never (Pics)

fool4flowers
14 years ago

Finally I have flushes. Here are the pics from mid October to a few days ago. Now I have a whole different flush on Hawaiian Double white that looks totally different. Instead of the little curls on the upper skirt it has two perfect skirts. Of course the batteries are dead on the camera, lol. Hopefully they will still look good in the morning. I will try to attach a link to the album since there are 60 pics. I couldn't find my cable for so long I had to download a couple hundred pics and only picked some to put on photobucket. Threatening Day Dreams with the railroad track worked and it was worth the 2 year wait for it to straighten up and so is Naughty Nick finally! See if you can guess who my favorite clown is in the first pic, lol.

Here is a link that might be useful: Octoboer/November album

Comments (15)

• rock_oak_deer
    14 years ago

Kristy,

Those are all awesome, especially Naughty Nick.

The greenhouse looks great and just in time, I see colder weather is headed to Central Texas.

Thanks for sharing those,
    Shirley

• fool4flowers
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I still have to put the doors back on but the rest is done. I forgot all about it by the time I cleaned the garage out for the more tender tropicals. Hopefully they will make it through this first cold spell. They will be ok as long as it doesn't get any colder than 35 for a few hours. I have to get everything in in the next couple of weeks before my surgery no matter what the weather is.
    Kristy

• taz56
    14 years ago

Kristy you have some real beauties there,
    love the clown, is it you :)
    Susan

• fool4flowers
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Nope but me and Kylie made the ghost while the hubbies were out fishing. I nearly broke my neck trying to get it in the tree. It was sooo much fun to drop it down and go woooo look out for the ghost, lol. I gave that job to Kylie's husband, lol. He had rope duty. I did the wooowoooo's, lol.

• taz56
    14 years ago

Sounds like you girls had fun,lol nice ghost too!
    Tell Kylie hello for me.
    Susan

• PKponder TX Z7B
    14 years ago

I love looking at all the pictures of your babies! The Night Blooming Cereus (sp?) is gorgeous! The brugs all look so happy and beautiful too. It does look like a fun Halloween!

Pam

• givelittle_getlots
    14 years ago

Kristy I just HAD to look. Since I never make it over there in person.
    GORGEOUS.

Lucy

• karyn1
    14 years ago

The brugs and everything else are beautiful. Is the Lima an amaryllis? That is such a cool looking flower.

• wickedwickedwitch
    14 years ago

I like all the pictures of the beautiful flowers and one random clown picture. That made me giggle.

• kasha77
    14 years ago

Kristy-
    seeing your photos brought an instant smile to my face- I love them all! Thanks for sharing!
    kasha77

• chena
    14 years ago

HAHAHAHA!!!That Random Clown is Lucy on Halloween night!!! She brought the Grands over for a visit!!! We all laughed so hard and had such a wonderful time... Hubby loved rope duty!!! And the fishing was Great.. It was all I could do to get him to come home... ;0) I was willing to stand in the drive and wave BYE..LOL see ya next weekend...LOLOLOL j/k BUT we did have a Blast! Just sorry I missed meeting Prince Albert and the Mrs.. Hopefully soon..
    Great pic's Kristy!!!

Kylie

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

Kristy, great slideshow! Love all your plants. I can just imagine how much fun and trouble you and Kylie can get into. Kylie, glad you said that was Lucy because I was thinking it was Kristy, LOL!

• fool4flowers
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I wonder if Lucy saw the pic, lol.

• givelittle_getlots
    14 years ago

I did, I did. I just hoped no one would find out it was ME roflmao

Lucy

• PKponder TX Z7B
    14 years ago

Hey Kristy,
    I'm getting forgetful or maybe I don't know, but what surgery are you having? I hope you bounce back from it very quickly.

Pam

Sponsored
Custom Premiere Design-Build Contractor | Hilliard, OH