Software
Houzz Logo Print

Comments (46)

  • 14 years ago
    The view on the London bathroom is amazing, but I think the Cambridge home is the one I would want to live with every day.
  • 14 years ago
    The London bathroom is very organic, and peaceful looking. Like the stone, the big window and the view adds to the touch.
  • 14 years ago
    tough choice!!!! beautiful rooms!
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    The Hill House and Contemporary bathroom is two of my personal favorites!
  • 14 years ago
    I love the view of the London bathroom, but it's far too modern for me. Actually, all of them are. The closest I can find to a "rustic" style is Shornecliffe, but it just doesn't do it, so I didn't vote for any of them...
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    The Hill House bathroom looks clean and fresh.
  • 14 years ago
    I like the Shornecliff Residence because I really like the double sink vanity and the bathtub with stand up hand held shower.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Great restraint Gregory. Quality materials and nothing to fight with the view for attention.
  • 14 years ago
    last modified: 14 years ago
    I voted for the Contemporary Bathroom, the others are too exposed for a bathroom- plus, I wouldn't want to be cleaning all those windows too . The bathrooms are all very beautiful though :). I can't see the windows on the Contemporary one but assuming there is less.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I like the way the selection of fixtures and finishes in the London bathroom are subtle and natural and don't take away from the view. It is a little contemporary for my taste but it works!
  • 14 years ago
    I like the London Bathroom,the Hill house Bathroom and the Regis Bathroom,for the view and design.
  • 14 years ago
    I like the Shornecliff bath the best, it felt like a calm quiet hideaway in the trees. Loved the organic feel of the honed countertop and natural wood vanity combined with the soaring ceiling and the wraparound greenhouse windows. Great balance of being bright and open without too much exposure. That big deep tub is calling my name!!!!
  • 14 years ago
    I too loved the vanity/sink/mirror/light combination in the Shornecliffe, but the idea of having to climb into that dead corner head first to clean the floor/wall area locked in behind the tub is a major design flaw to me. Just because you can put something in a corner and it fits, does not mean it is an efficient and real life workable fit. Keeping that corner clean and retreiving anything which fell back there would be a nightmare.

    I chose the Cambridge for its light airy feel, the way the windows gave glow to the tub and tile and fit so well with the vanity, and the efficient and accessible design which will make cleaning a breeze.
  • 14 years ago
    The London bath looking out over the landscape - beautiful. The Regis bath is open and yet private way up in the sky. Love both but voted for London.
  • 14 years ago
    If I had that London bathroom, I would never leave it. That view just envelopes you!
  • 14 years ago
    Love the St Regis tub, like Cambridge Home privacy and cabinets, but I'd hide the plumbing behind doors.
  • 14 years ago
    London Bathroom for the view.
  • 14 years ago
    I like the Shornecliff, the mix of Modern and classic is really nice.
  • 14 years ago
    Love the green expansive view of London, window cleaning would make it impossible though. Even though I have a private view to work with I like the Hill house because it is more practical and I could open the window and feel the air while in tub.
  • 14 years ago
    I chose st. regis because it's clean, has plants, and I love the view. I love bathtubs that have expansive views, I could imagine laying in the tub staring at the moon or letting the light shine in on a cold day. I also really liked shornecliffe but it didn't have the views, however, I prefer the cozy and more humble feel of it.
  • 14 years ago
    I liked the colors and arrangement of the Contemporary room. Tub in Shornecliffe was better, though. The ones with all the windows should be sitting rooms not bathrooms. Beautiful views and light, no privacy.
  • 14 years ago
    Aaarrgghhhhh *too many windows....does'nt anyone want privacy anymore? I'd opt for ribbon windows high on the wall...but, none have them!
  • 14 years ago
    Love the peace & tranquility of the London bathroom. The view from the large window expands the space & adds to the calming atmosphere.
  • 14 years ago
    Like "Contemporary" for the clean lines and privacy. I wish I had that much storage in my kitchen!
  • 14 years ago
    @Dawn....LOL (*it took me a couple seconds...)
  • 14 years ago
    I like the warmth of HIll House, but I sure hope those are No-see-in windows. The view in the London is spectacular, I could soak there for a long time, but my luck, someone would put up a huge high rise of low income housing in place of all the trees. My vote is for Hill House. The other rooms are cool and maybe thats what most people like, but I like the warmer colors for a room I am looking at myself in, I look healthier. LOL
  • 14 years ago
    I liked the Cambridge bathroom it feels so real and homey...!!!
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    The London bath featuring the large format floor tiles and carrara marble tub surround is very modern. The materials are forward thinking and still warm.
  • 14 years ago
    When I think of a bathroom, I always imagine what it would be like to soak in the tub on my weekend off from a busy week at work. That being said the coziness of the hill house would be the best for my small home taste.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    The Cambridge is my personal fav BUT they are all beautiful!
  • 14 years ago
    There's an ad showing an elegant tub outdoors with a view to die for. London has the view to give me the decadent feeling of that ad -- without the bugs.
  • 14 years ago
    There's an ad showing an elegant tub outdoors with a view to die for. London has the view to give me the decadent feeling of that ad -- without the bugs.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I love that the simple clean lines of the London Bathroom do not compete with the view. I think it is a really wonderful design.
  • 14 years ago
    I actually like all the bathrooms. My main question, what about privacy? A few of the bathrooms have no window treatments and you can see that there are neighbors. Do these windows have the feature where they turn opaque at a flip of a switch? I'm just sayin'
  • 14 years ago
    Most rooms are kind of EXHIBITS but not really liveable AS IS on pictures (privacy issue or non safe, slippery, flooring. For "Shornecliffe Residence", handy man design, I would ask my money back.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Regarding privacy, the London Bath appears to have rolled shades at the top of the windows.
  • 14 years ago
    Love them all.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Love all 6!
  • 14 years ago
    If it were for the view only I would certainly choose them London Bath also because the tub is gorgeous. I have chosen the Cambridge Bath instead due to the fact it was the only one which made me want to be in it and it is timeless. All beautiful jobs though, they make me want to have a home with at least a dozen bathrooms :)
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    They're all really nice. Chose the London but it could have been any of them.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    The Cambridge Home vanity is really unique and interesting! Love the white with the green paint, bringing the outdoors in!
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Love the Contemporary Bath! The London bathroom is nice too but it is a little too open for me!
  • 14 years ago
    Cambridge Home I would never tire of this bathroom - I would use my fav accessories
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The London Bathroom is just stunning however it is such an one-off; the location offers so much to the bathroom, the architecture is brilliant too.

    However I went for Hill House - Karin Payson architecture + design as an examples of good, simple and achievable design for most (views out and sun while in the bathroom through standard-type window openings)
  • 11 years ago

    Love the London the most for the view. Don't quite like the idea of closing the blind everytime you use it. All the bathroom looks lovely but not much privacy.