My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I have plenty of seeds. I've never grown them cultivated. I plan to try. I dont see how such a lovely annual can compete in such a harsh enviroment as they do. I've never traded seeds on this site. Do I post my e-mail adress?
Hello! Just go back and post under have instead. Also it would be a help if you went back to the edit my page and clicked where you could see your email addy. And if I knew what you may be looking for I would like to possibly trade for the rose pink. You answered a post on the Indian Pink but no way to email you back! Maybe if you have some of the Indian Pink come spring we could trade plants! I got a few seeds to wintersow but will have to wait to see how they do. Try to list a few things you would like or have and it will help with trading. Thanks, Melinda
Hello Melinda, I have too many seeds to start already so I'm not looking for anything else. I came across these rose pinks last summer. It took me a while to figure what they were. They were 28" tall and full of brite pink flowers. They were such big plants by early July and they have such tiny seeds it seems incredible. I just thought that I'd share some with anyone wanting to try them. A postage stamp and a few seeds I can spare. - Jim
Hi,I would love to trade or send you postage for these,my email is visible to members through my page,so if interested please send me an email! Thanks!:) ~Angie
Hello Jim! I would definitely love to have a few seeds of these! Please email me your addy and I'll get the postage right out to you ! Thanks so much, Melinda
l_jamesOriginal Author
Melinda Hagen
Related Professionals
DeRidder Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Toms River Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Athens Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Muskogee Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · San Antonio Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Champaign Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Palm Bay Landscape Contractors · Muncie Landscape Contractors · Carson City Landscape Contractors · Kansas City Custom Countertops · Myrtle Beach Custom Countertops · Fort Worth Custom Countertops · Anniston Custom Countertops · Lawrence Custom Countertops · Omaha Custom Countertopsl_jamesOriginal Author
agirlsgirl
Melinda Hagen
squirrelspur
Melinda Hagen