My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I have lots of Xanthoriza's growing wild by my stream to share (they look like tall parsley). I think the flowers are extraordinary if you stop to look at them at their height. Send me an email to see what we can trade. NC wildflowers seem to have their own ecosystem as some traders only 20 miles away have entirely different plants in abundance while mine are sparse. An example is that I have acres of Lycopodium tristachyum (Running Cedar) and only three Cercis canadensis (Redbud Tree) on 20 acres. My friend in Durham has Cercis she views as a thug and Sanguinaria canadensis (Bloodroot) she views as a weed while I spent $$ for a 4" pot at the Arboretum. So, where are you and what can we populate our woodlands with those that are native?
nancyofnc
Related Professionals
Athens Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Moline Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Peoria Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Winona Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bakersfield Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Birmingham Landscape Contractors · California Landscape Contractors · Monroe Landscape Contractors · Fort Collins Landscape Contractors · Pocatello Landscape Contractors · Evanston Landscape Contractors · Tallahassee Custom Countertops · Lake Charles Custom Countertops · Grand Rapids Custom Countertops · Vancouver Custom Countertops