My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I am interested in your trout lilys, and toad shade trilliams. I have lots to trade, see my trade list pblume on the garden web. I live in zone 4, nothing up yet. The first things up here are shooting star dodacathion pullchelm and yellow bells frittilaria pudicas. Thanks Patrick
I'd like to have some trout lily and toadshade trillium if you see anything on my trade list you'd like. I'm in the shade also. If you don't have any or the purple or white wood sorrel, they're fun to grow and winter well in zone 7 with mulch.
Hi I would like to trade for your toadshade trillums. Please look at my list and see if there is anything you would like. I also have some Stinking Benginum trillums(not spelled right I know, My brain is not working well tonight) but I have to see how many come up in my propigation bed. If you are looking shade wild flowers I have many diffent kinds just ask.
Hello, I would be interested in trade for some trout lilies, and toadshade trilliums, check out my list to see if I may have anything that might interest you. Chaz
pblume
trilliumflowerchildOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Murfreesboro Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Stamford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Montrose Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sanford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Paducah Landscape Contractors · Panama City Landscape Contractors · Corpus Christi Landscape Contractors · Norfolk Landscape Contractors · Vancouver Landscape Contractors · Panama City Custom Countertops · Manhattan Custom Countertops · Lincoln Custom Countertops · Grand Junction Custom Countertops · Las Vegas Custom Countertops · Edmonton Custom Countertopsjrmankins
kaffeina
trilliumflowerchildOriginal Author
woodsworm
nightshade
chazgardencity