As the result of a plant rescue, I have some individual plants which I potted up in November. They are now beginning to grow and are ready for new homes. If you believe you have a suitable site for growing them (they are fairly specific in terms of environment) I will give priority to those who can offer plants on my wanted list. I will consider other native flowering plants, however. This is an increasingly rare species in the wild and I would like the plants to go to those who can establish them in their woodland gardens.
squirrelspur
WildThings Rescue Nursery
Related Professionals
Baton Rouge Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Joplin Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Norfolk Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Waterbury Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Portland Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Nashua Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Scranton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Parkersburg Landscape Contractors · Grand Rapids Landscape Contractors · Topeka Custom Countertops · Cambridge Custom Countertops · Oxford Custom Countertops · Beatrice Custom Countertops · Colorado Springs Custom Countertops · Lewiston Custom CountertopsprhartOriginal Author