debbido_gw

HAVE: Trillium Cuneatum and Decumbens...

debbido

Hi All!

I have Trillium Cuneatum, Trillium Decumbens, and Asarum Arifolia to trade. The Trillium Cuneatum and Asarum Arifolia I will trade one plant for one plant of equal value. The Trillium Decumbens I ask for two plants for one trillium. The Decumbens is gorgeous! I would prefer a large trade.

Thanks,

Deb

• mike_the_k

Hello Deb,
    Unfortunately, my garden is only 5 years old, so the only thing that's really multiplying is bloodroot (Sanguinaria canadensis). However, I noticed on your "Wants" list that you are looking for people hand puppets. I have six: A boy and girl, Mom and Dad, and Grandpa and Grandma. These are in VG shape and have seen little use. So if you would like to trade some bloodroot and/or puppets for some T. decumbens, let me know. Thanks!
    Mike Kelley
    4321 Moxley Valley Drive
    Mount Airy, MD 21771

• trilliumflowerchild

Did you get my message? I was wanting trillium decumbens. What would you take for a trade? Email me:
    frances.hill@ngc.com

• ncrescue

I have (potted)some Trillium recurvatum, catsbaei, and grandiflorum. I was not posting them to exchange as I planned to keep them for local plant swaps. However, if you still have some T. decumbens and need any of the above, I am interested. I may have a source of T. underwoodii, but that is not definite yet. You are in a warmer zone and have lots of semi-tropicals listed. Most of my plants are from a slightly colder zone. I could get Clintonia, but I doubt that it would survive in your warmer zone. I was not reading this website last spring, so I missed your original offer. Trilliumflowerchild has revived it.

• debbido

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the offers, but please notice when I made this posting. I do not have any plans to make any trades at this time. Please note that tonyPman is my dad and has a couple of posts open at this time with several natives to offer.

Thanks again,
    Deb

• Jacob

Hello Debbie

I know this is an extremely Old Post but I was hoping you still had the trilliums and the ginger available for trade ? I have several different Trillium species and lots of very rare spring blooming bulbs. I also have several small 'woodlander's. Please let me know if you think we could work something out and do a trade very early next spring