Have Ostrich ferns. Will trade for shade\woodland plantsNon-natives welcome.
Hi Jimcnj,I have wood hyachinths if you might like to trade Ostrich ferns for these. (mixed blue and white plants)
How tall do your ferns get? (I've seen some listed as 3ft and others as 5+ft...)
let me know,Tina
Here is a link that might be useful: Wood Hyacinth info & images
I have eastern camass/wild hyacinth (Camassia scilloides).
Ramon372000@yahoo.com
Here is a link that might be useful: Eastern camass
kilngod
ramon_
Related Professionals
Tuscaloosa Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Gainesville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Brainerd Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Murrieta Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sioux City Landscape Contractors · Aurora Landscape Contractors · Mankato Landscape Contractors · Flagstaff Landscape Contractors · Cheyenne Landscape Contractors · Lansing Custom Countertops · Winona Custom Countertops · Williamsport Custom Countertops · Concord Custom Countertops · Boise Custom Countertops · Lewiston Custom Countertops