My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I am a new gardener. You were the only one I noticed posting from zone 4 and I joined this forum just to be able to talk to you. I would dearly love one of your Cypripediums, if you are willing to let me have one.
Currently I only have Ostrich ferns and tons of Lillies of the Valley. There are mature elms and oaks all over our neighborhood and my yard is almost completely shade. I hope to develop a native garden area, like you are doing.
khines
Related Professionals
Huntington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Yuba City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Amherstburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Atlantic City Landscape Contractors · Muncie Landscape Contractors · Vincennes Custom Countertops · Alexandria Custom Countertops · Lafayette Custom Countertops · Westminster Custom Countertops · Tupelo Custom Countertops · Coldwater Custom Countertops · Mankato Custom Countertops · Rutland Custom Countertops · Palm Desert Custom Countertops · Salem Custom Countertops