HAVE: Arisaema dracontium (green dragon)
23 years ago
Have some arisaema dracontium (green dragon) to trade. These have about five to seven leaflets--some seedlings with only three leaflets. I'm not sure exactly how they develop, but seem to add leaflets as they grow. All started out with three this spring and many have progressed to five or seven (mostly five). I had two large ones, which produced seed heads the last couple of years, but they still haven't emerged. I had about given up on them last year, when they appeared, so I still have hope.
Anyway, if anyone is interested in these, let me know.
Brenda

Sponsored
mudpuppy42
casey1gw
Related Professionals
Wichita Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Saint Joseph Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Tulsa Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · York Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Manchester Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Amarillo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Huntsville Landscape Contractors · Cedar Rapids Landscape Contractors · Muskegon Landscape Contractors · Albany Landscape Contractors · Little Rock Custom Countertops · Terre Haute Custom Countertops · Topeka Custom Countertops · Dubuque Custom Countertops · Bloomington Custom Countertopswildlifehelper2000
bccecilOriginal Author
wildlifehelper2000
suzinnia