aka golden fairy lantern.
We have 14 acres that are being planted with vines. I plan to flag each of these plants this weekend, collect the seeds when they are ripe, and TRY to dig up the bulbs in the fall. If you are interested in some of these lovely plants, please let me know. I will send bulbs if I can get enough (no promises) and will also have some seeds (these will take four years to produce bloom). Seeds will be available in a few months.
No trade required, but if you have a cutting of Davidia involucrata or some seeds, I would be very happy!
junglejim_OR
hellobruno
Related Professionals
Birmingham Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Gainesville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Spring Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Martinsburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Middletown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Mankato Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Valdosta Landscape Contractors · Hannibal Landscape Contractors · Magnolia Custom Countertops · Branson Custom Countertops · San Marcos Custom Countertops · Middletown Custom Countertops · Oxnard Custom Countertops · Yuba City Custom Countertops · Colorado Springs Custom Countertopsmtgirl
mgood4u