My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I'd like to exchange Indian Blanket (rec'd in a trade, collected in the Dallas area) for your milkweed. It's currently the only native seed I have.
Your trade list includes Drummond's & Wright's Scullcap. If you are willing, I'd like to pay postage (& a fee?) for those as well. I've looked for them for a while with no success.
I became a native/organic "believer" about a year ago and have been working to convert our plantings and maintence since then. My DH cooperates reluctantly, but occasionally remarks that he's impressed with the changes. :-)
freshair2townsquare
Related Professionals
Dover Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Kissimmee Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Longview Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · San Bernardino Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Carson City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hilo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Mason City Landscape Contractors · Beatrice Landscape Contractors · Mansfield Landscape Contractors · Huntsville Custom Countertops · Orlando Custom Countertops · La Crosse Custom Countertops · Merced Custom Countertops · San Jose Custom Countertops · Reno Custom Countertops