My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I have a several dozen aerial seeds and a dozen or so subterranean seeds ("peanuts") of Hog peanut. Someone asked for these back in February or March. If this is you and you still want them let me know, I don't have an e-mail for you.
Although I wasn't the original guy who asked about them, I am interested in your Hog peanut seeds. If you still have them available I would love to try them out. I have a pretty good collection of seeds so if there is anything you would be interested please ask. Thank you!
Eudai67
Wild Haired Mavens
Related Professionals
Houma Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Waco Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Kalamazoo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Rochester Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Syracuse Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Grand Junction Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Louisville Landscape Contractors · Ottumwa Landscape Contractors · Rochester Landscape Contractors · Wilmington Custom Countertops · Johnson City Custom Countertops · Tyler Custom Countertops · Coldwater Custom Countertops · Mansfield Custom Countertops · Altoona Custom CountertopsswvirginiadaveOriginal Author
trianglegardener
swvirginiadaveOriginal Author