My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Hi I am interested in your clematis freemontii sees. I have the stokesia you are looking for but also a couple varieties of unusual delphinium that you may like. Also, I gathered some yellow salivia seeds this summer. Please email ksharris@earthlink.net
Please note: I am not a trade who gets a trade done in 3 days. My turn around time is around a week. (just wanted to be up front about this)
kaffeina
kaffeina
Related Professionals
Jacksonville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Amherst Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · New Bedford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Richmond Landscape Contractors · Lexington Landscape Contractors · Raleigh Landscape Contractors · Florence Landscape Contractors · Morgantown Landscape Contractors · Enfield Landscape Contractors · Lewiston Landscape Contractors · Coldwater Landscape Contractors · Duluth Landscape Contractors · Chattanooga Custom Countertops · Fort Dodge Custom Countertops · York Custom Countertops