My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I have rescued dozens more Tipularia discolor seed pods from neighbor's lawnmower's path. I cannot propogate orchids, and I hate to see this seed got to waste. I will send for perenial seed or SASE. Please email me if you can use these seeds.
mtgirl
brenda_near_enoOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Charlotte Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Cherry Hill Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · South Sioux City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Dalton Landscape Contractors · Baton Rouge Landscape Contractors · Florence Landscape Contractors · Norfolk Landscape Contractors · Kansas City Custom Countertops · Petersburg Custom Countertops · Dubuque Custom Countertops · Muncie Custom Countertops · Greenfield Custom Countertops · Monroe Custom Countertops · Boise Custom Countertops · Bronx Custom Countertops