WANTED: Vervain- Verbena Simplex, Putty Root, Leather flower,
21 years ago
Indian Pink. Ground Cherry-Physalis Virginiana. The scientific name for leather flower is Clematis Viorna. The Indian Pink is Spigelia Marelandica,The putty root is Aplectrum hyemale.
I don't have alot of seed right now to choose from in exchange..
I do have .. (all these came from my gardens not trades)
1 small trade Heal All - dark purple
1 small trade Moth Mullein- Yellow
2 trades Crown Vetch (pink/white)
2 Queen Annes Lace
2 Cardinal Flower (Lobelia Cardinalis)
1 Great Blue Lobelia
May have still have some Tea berries, I know I have dormant plants.
Thanks

Sponsored
Related Professionals
Mission Viejo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · San Bernardino Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Reno Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Ashland Landscape Contractors · Newark Landscape Contractors · San Jose Landscape Contractors · Colorado Springs Landscape Contractors · Redding Landscape Contractors · Salt Lake City Landscape Contractors · Fayetteville Custom Countertops · Magnolia Custom Countertops · Grand Island Custom Countertops · Kearney Custom Countertops · Scranton Custom Countertops · Merced Custom Countertops