Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mizellie_gw

Only one post today/ seedlings.

11 years ago

I have tons of pictures but I am so tired. I will do a few seedlings though...Ellie

{{gwi:738427}}

{{gwi:738428}}

{{gwi:738429}}

{{gwi:738430}}

This one I posted before but now the petals are pinched. Also, I found half the label...A senior moment!

{{gwi:738431}}

{{gwi:738433}}

This one is HUGE. I pcked it and brought it in. It's nearly 7" across and 30" tall. A first year so I don't know what she'll do!

{{gwi:738435}}

{{gwi:738436}}

{{gwi:738437}}

This one is really a lot darker than the photo depicts. Dark ones are so hard to photograph..

{{gwi:738438}}

Comments (8)

• 11 years ago

Oh yes. I really like that second one. Didn't even have to think about my choice of favorite, that's the one.

• 11 years ago

I love the 5th one, your Clothed in Glory kid with the pinched petals. I hope it stays that way...I really like it. I also like the other Clothed in Glory kid, but that one with half the label is one I would love to have.

Celeste

• 11 years ago

Very Pretty Ellie,

I especially like the next to last one.
    kay

• 11 years ago

I like both of those luscious lavender Clothed in Glory babies and the dark, dark Evening Enchantment kid.

Debra

• 11 years ago

I like all of them except the spiderly looking one. they are gorgeous.

jean

• 11 years ago

You sure have stunning seedlings I would't mind them in my garden.
    Linda

• 11 years ago

My favorite seedling is the second one. The Chance Encounter and, of course, the Sabine Baur seedlings are really nice. Sorry, I'm not very good at all the short forms yet, who was used for #2? Marg

• 11 years ago

Rita, she has a " Classic Edge" look about her. Nice to jump in and know what you like...

Celeste, it's really a large bloom and so soft in color. I am watching that one for sure..

Kay, I had some blooms on it earlier but they were so beaten up. I think the color will change a bit..

Debra, that eve enchant kid is a really beautiful flower. This year, the elements weren't kind to it. Darks are bothered more than the lights . The picture wasn't true though, it's much darker than that..

Jean, sorry hun..I love the spidery looking ones. In fact, I love all forms. ( almost)

Linda, I have many blooms in the seedlings right now. Some are repeats of course but I waddle up every day to see " what new".

Marg, I just do that to keep track of the cross and I know what they are...mostly. The cross is Candied Popcorn Perfection X Be Thine. An unusual combo for sure but I cross what I want, not what is proper. Hahaha! If it's pretty and in good form, I cross it it with something I find that I like. Sometimes it works...

Thank you all....Ellie