was scaring the kids last night but still got about 40 at the door.
That's one scary pumpkin. Did you carve that.? I never get any kids out my way. None in about 20 years or so.
No I didn't, my wife carved it,..also nice to live out in the sticks and listen to hooting owls!
Wow. that is one mean carving. We quit doing them we rather take our kids out and we only got 2-5 kids anyways.
SCG
That is one skilled carving!
Awesome carving!!!! I love Halloween!!! Thanks for sharing, Konrad. Your wife is very talented. :)
Ginny
beegood_gw
Konrad___far_northOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Athens Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Florence Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Petersburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Martinsburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Potsdam Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Pittsburgh Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Longview Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Trenton Landscape Contractors · Grand Junction Landscape Contractors · Twin Falls Landscape Contractors · West Palm Beach Basement Remodeling · Zanesville Basement Remodeling · Mason City Basement Remodeling · Minneapolis Basement Remodeling · Youngstown Basement RemodelingSouthCountryGuy Zone 4b-5 SE BC
Collin001
Ginny McLean_Petite_Garden