0
rox146

first time posting

rox146

I am usually over on the plumeria forum But, I do love Fucshias and have 6 or so that I don't know the names other than Voodoo. I am excited that a friend of mine is bringing me Cyndi Robbins, Pinto de Blue, Pink Marshmallow, Deep Purple , Ovation B, Bicentennial B, Royal Mosaic B and my much sought after FALLBROOK . All from Weidners Gardens in Encinitas, Ca. They don't ship and she is coming up for a visit from San Diego.

roxanne

• rox146

this time I will keep the names in the garden on the plant. roxanne

• rox146

This little darling is not even a half inch long and is laying against a Freesia bloom. roxanne

• rox146

as a kid we used to pick my grandmother's and hold them up to our ears. roxanne

• rox146

So if any one out there knows the name of any of these...many mahalos for listening....roxanne

• floral_uk z.8/9 SW UK

Number 2 could be Lena.

• rox146

Thank you so much...I will look up and compare to the blooms. What do you think of the ones I have ordered? roxanne

• kioni

Hi there. Lovely photos. The one posted at 19:15 is a form of the triphylla fuchsia. I have the GartenMeister Bonstedt and another that is offered in the local greenhouse and appears similar in flower form and leaf colour is Koralle. Lovely plants.

• rox146

thankyou so much. Turns out the Fallbrook that I am after will not be available from Weidners till sometime in May...can hardly wait! roxanne

• davew

nice plants do you sell cuttings as i would like all of those they are great

• rox146

sorry for the late come back. I am daily over on the plumeria forum. I only have 8 fuchsias. All are great plants. Do you live in Calif.? roxanne

• rox146

Just bought this one last week....Fredericks it was called. On the small bloom side but pretty. roxanne