I have 3 Chiritas that are rooted plants that are leggy, they have leaves that could be rooted. They are named plants but I don't have the names of them. I would trade them for Episcias or Begonias.
I also have 3 other Chiritas that I can send leaves of. I just don't grow them very well. They are 2 1/2 years old and have never bloomed. I also have 3 or 4 rooted cuttings of Begonia 'Cathederal Wihndows'. This was the name on the tag, but it might be Cathederal.
I can trade these when it is a bit cooler, we are getting close to 100 for the week.
Related Professionals
DeRidder Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hannibal Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Tulsa Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lincoln Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · New York City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Mesquite Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Calgary Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Dalton Landscape Contractors · Waterloo Landscape Contractors · New York City Landscape Contractors · Bennington Landscape Contractors · Bismarck Landscape Contractors · Cheyenne Landscape Contractors · Virginia Beach Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures · Omaha Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures