My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
My Alsobia dianthiflora just bloomed. I started it about a year ago to the week. It may flair out a little more but I was so excited that I decided to take a picture just in case. Here they are:
Jen is the one who gave me the original stolen. Thanks Jen! I had been wondering if I was doing something wrong but Jon assured me that I should get a bloom eventually. He was right, patients was rewarded.
Ispahan Zone6a Chicago
ooojen
Related Professionals
Aberdeen Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Houston Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Victorville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Anchorage Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Marinette Landscape Contractors · Denver Landscape Contractors · Santa Fe Landscape Contractors · Billings Landscape Contractors · Birmingham Architects & Building Designers · Mobile Architects & Building Designers · Elizabethtown Architects & Building Designers · Waterbury Architects & Building Designers · Webster Architects & Building Designers · Saint Marys Architects & Building Designers · Gillette Architects & Building Designersbumble_bee
larry_bOriginal Author
User
komi
vickster257