My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Thank you for sharing your photo of this fantastic plant. I don't know if the white veined form of this species is in cultivation here in North America or elsewhere outside of China. I have a plant named C. liboensis that has plain green leaves. I think it is the same species as yours, and I think I recall reading that this species is variable in leaf pattern, with some being veined and some being all green. When my plant bloomed it did have flowers that looked like yours; however, I don't have a photo so I can't compare them side by side. I can concur that it is easy to grow. My plant sits on a north facing window sill in bright light. Like most chiritas it propagates easily from leaves. I am looking forward to someday growing a plant with the colorful foliage like yours, and I am also looking forward to the inevitable hybrids with other foliage chiritas. Chiritas are becoming more and more popular all the time.
Thank your for your reply.I know C.linboensis got veined leaves when they are in nature,mostly plants have obvious white line on leaves.i saw the palnts they have plain green leaves on a Japanese website,perhaps ur plants are from there. Do you know a nice book in China---Plants of Gesneriaceae in China.you can see over 400 pictuers of gesneriaceae in nature.include C.liboensis.http of the book: http://www.orchidata.com/attachment.php?id=3047&u=10&extension=jpg&attach=1123810349.jpg&filename=Untitled-3copy.JPG&attachpath=1/0
jon_d
GaoligongOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Orlando Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Port Saint Lucie Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Dallas Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Saint Cloud Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Winona Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Newark Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lawton Landscape Contractors · Rochester Landscape Contractors · Albuquerque Landscape Contractors · Helena Landscape Contractors · Montréal Landscape Contractors · Vincennes Architects & Building Designers · Waterbury Architects & Building Designers · Lima Architects & Building Designers · Superior Architects & Building Designers