My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Am considering purchasing one or more of these plants. I have heard that it is pretty easy to grow and I have heard the opposite. I know that you guys are the ones to come to with this question ... is it pretty easy to care for?
One thing, there are Columneas, and then there are other Columneas!!! A lot depends on which one you are trying to grow. I have hads the best results with (I think) Orange Crush. Unfortunately the name is lost in the mists of antiquity, Iv'e had it so long. Grows (in winter) in an unheated,but not freezing south window, blooms later outside.
My columnea of choice - Early Bird - blooms non stop all year. Second choice Alladin's Lamp - it has a period of rest - but it is is a pretty trailing leaf plant as well - but when it blooms - it really BLOOMS.
I agree with Fxxy - some of them are difficult, and some not that spectacular. I.
carol222
fxxy
Related Professionals
Middletown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hopkinsville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Winston-Salem Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lawrenceburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Longview Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Murrieta Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Anniston Landscape Contractors · Rochester Landscape Contractors · Yakima Landscape Contractors · Paducah Architects & Building Designers · Middletown Architects & Building Designers · Saginaw Architects & Building Designers · Alexandria Architects & Building Designers · Redding Architects & Building Designers · Edmonton Architects & Building Designersirina_co
larry_b