Hi, and Happy New Year Everyone! Wanted to share pictures of my Gloxinia seedlings, about to bloom. I planted the tiny little dust seeds last year in February, and the three that went in bigger pots are going to open their flowers. They are from a gorgeous bright pink mom, selfed, so I'm really not knowing what to expect:)
{{gwi:830593}}
Of course, they all could be identical, in which case, I have many to find homes for Lol
This is another, close to blooming.
{{gwi:830595}}
Thanks for looking :)
irina_co
beetle_2007Original Author
Related Professionals
Bloomington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Indianapolis Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lake Charles Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Rock Hill Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Champaign Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Chicago Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hilo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Westminster Landscape Contractors · Calgary Landscape Contractors · York Landscape Contractors · Detroit Architects & Building Designers · Willmar Architects & Building Designers · Albany Architects & Building Designers · Saint George Architects & Building Designers · Bozeman Architects & Building Designersbeetle_2007Original Author
irina_co