Hi all! I bought some achimenes rhizomes and am patiently awaiting their arrival. My plan is to tuck these into the "backs" of my window boxes on my balcony railing (facing me-- as opposed to facing out). I am on the north side of the apartment building, so I have relatively bright light, but very little direct sun (an hour of sun in the morning, and one in the evening *may* touch these guys).
I was looking around and can't seem to find anything about the actual size of a single plant. I see height, but not width. Any ideas as to a ballpark figure for width? I got "Blue Spark" and "Peach blossom."
Thanks!
Julianna
This post was edited by julianna on Sun, Mar 10, 13 at 10:43
kayjones
chloeashaOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Gulfport Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bartlesville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Chambersburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Salem Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Cumberland Landscape Contractors · Columbia Landscape Contractors · Poplar Bluff Landscape Contractors · Albany Landscape Contractors · Augusta Architects & Building Designers · Raleigh Architects & Building Designers · Athens Architects & Building Designers · Florence Architects & Building Designers · Charlottesville Architects & Building Designers · Saginaw Architects & Building Designers · Syracuse Architects & Building Designerskayjones
chloeashaOriginal Author
irina_co
chloeashaOriginal Author
irina_co
chloeashaOriginal Author
chloeashaOriginal Author
irina_co
chloeashaOriginal Author