Hi Everyone,
I received rooted cuttings from a friends hanging strep. I don't know the name of it other than it has pale blue flowers. One of the cuttings has already wilted and I've since removed it. I'm now worried about the other cutting as I don't want to loose it. (She lives quite far and it would be hard to get more.) Right now it is potted up in a good quality potting soil and is watered when it dries out. What am I doing wrong? Should I change the soil, not water it as often or is it possibly got a bug of some type? I've never had problems with my regular streps but those seem hardier.
irina_co
SeaOtterCoveOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Tallahassee Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Anderson Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Georgetown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hartford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Minneapolis Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sarasota Landscape Contractors · Vineland Landscape Contractors · Trenton Landscape Contractors · Indianapolis Architects & Building Designers · Great Bend Architects & Building Designers · Lawton Architects & Building Designers · Waterbury Architects & Building Designers · Elgin Architects & Building Designers · Sioux Falls Architects & Building Designers · Victorville Architects & Building Designersirina_co
SeaOtterCoveOriginal Author
irina_co
Southernwood