Hi
just bought one for V day . and need advice already lol.
First it had 5 huge purple flowers and looked the pic of health. Brought it home and it went into a tailspin.
Can find no stem damage ,in fact the only thing I see wrong is way too much water but suspect that's not enough to cause such a rapid decline.?? I took it from the pot
and dried the best i could. What the heck is being used as a media holds water like a sponge.?? Temps have been in the 60's 70's so guess I can eliminate that.??
Any other first aid I can give it??
I've killed a few plants in my time but never this fast lol. Went from beautiful to deaths door in under 3 hours lol. help!!! gary
irina_co
alenka
Related Professionals
Brainerd Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Harrisburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Riverside Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Vidalia Landscape Contractors · Myrtle Beach Landscape Contractors · Virginia Beach Landscape Contractors · Detroit Landscape Contractors · Platteville Landscape Contractors · Tucson Landscape Contractors · Everett Landscape Contractors · Birmingham Architects & Building Designers · Salisbury Architects & Building Designers · Enfield Architects & Building Designers · Gary Architects & Building Designers · New York City Architects & Building Designersgaryfla_gwOriginal Author
irina_co
bubba62
greenelbows1
bibik
irina_co
bibik
garyfla_gwOriginal Author
irina_co
garyfla_gwOriginal Author
irina_co
garyfla_gwOriginal Author
irina_co
garyfla_gwOriginal Author