Hi everyone,
The only episcia I have is Pink Brocade which is growing in a bubble bowl under a light.
Are there any hybrids which do better than others and are so popular that people cannot resist buying them? I would love to have another one and am going to the Philadelphia Flower Show in early March. Perhaps one of the growers may carry episcias and if not, I may have to order it online. Would you also recommend a nursery which may sell these plants. Thank you.
Vicki
irina_co
vickster257Original Author
Related Professionals
Augusta Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Elizabeth City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · New London Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Torrington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Milwaukee Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Montrose Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Victoria Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Effingham Landscape Contractors · Mankato Landscape Contractors · Glenwood Springs Landscape Contractors · Spanish Fork Landscape Contractors · Greenville Architects & Building Designers · Detroit Architects & Building Designers · Tacoma Architects & Building Designers · Chatham Architects & Building Designersirina_co
komi
james_ny
greenelbows1
bjb102
irina_co
GrowHappy
lal58
irina_co