I recently tried (again) to germinate seed of D. hopii. I had soaked the seeds in a weak acidic bath. I used a few drops of peroxide in a glass of h2o and let the seeds soad in that mix for a couple of days before planting. However, Angus, my cat, knocked over the whole kitten caboodle *g*. I was so very upset. This was the last packet of seed available and I had tried at least twice before to grow them but no luck ea. time. What drymonia is easy to germinate and grow?
User
Related Professionals
Little Rock Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Orlando Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Rolla Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Jacksonville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Toms River Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Syracuse Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Chillicothe Landscape Contractors · Modesto Landscape Contractors · Grand Junction Landscape Contractors · Bowling Green Architects & Building Designers · Fort Dodge Architects & Building Designers · Chicago Architects & Building Designers · Minneapolis Architects & Building Designers · Mission Viejo Architects & Building Designers · Salinas Architects & Building Designers