not sure if this is the right forum to post this question but, I got this at walmart 75 percent off. Planted the bulb and kept it on my covered patio to keep it out of the sun. the plant has done well although I was rotating daily due to it growing toward the sun. temps here in south texas are already approaching 90 and that concerned me. So today I moved the plant to a desk at work that has flourescent lights above it 24/7. Did I do the right thing or should I put it back where it was?
Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:832697}}
irina_co
jon_d
Related Professionals
Beatrice Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lebanon Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Cumberland Landscape Contractors · Southaven Landscape Contractors · Lawrenceburg Landscape Contractors · New Bedford Landscape Contractors · Kearney Landscape Contractors · Norfolk Landscape Contractors · Rutland Landscape Contractors · Pine Bluff Architects & Building Designers · Bloomington Architects & Building Designers · Wichita Architects & Building Designers · Kalamazoo Architects & Building Designers · Burlington Architects & Building Designers · Yakima Architects & Building Designers