I would like some advice on propagating streps from leaves. I haven't had success with it in the past due to rotting of the leaves. Should I keep the leaf totally enclosed or is that causing too much moisture that leads to rotting?
I have a leaf down right now in the soilless mix I use for mature plants. The leaf isn't turgid, but isn't showing signs of rotting, yet. The wilted appearance of the leaf doesn't seem right, though. Shouldn't it still stay somewhat turgid while rooting?
Franki in Hot Springs, AR
robitaillenancy1
Motezuma
Related Professionals
Fayetteville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Vineland Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Johnson City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Nashville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Leominster Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Traverse City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Providence Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Kankakee Landscape Contractors · New Bedford Landscape Contractors · Omaha Landscape Contractors · Hempstead Landscape Contractors · Rutland Landscape Contractors · Manhattan Architects & Building Designers · Wichita Architects & Building Designers · Norfolk Architects & Building Designersifraser25
jon_d
swiss_1
frankiokcOriginal Author