My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I am SOOOOOOOO excited this morning. I didn't have any luck with the seeds (but I kept some back this time) and I lost two leaves, but I have little leaves sticking up from the third C. Tamiana leaf. SUCCESS!
VeganFishOriginal Author
korina
Related Professionals
Mobile Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Aiken Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Knoxville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Rockford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lafayette Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Palm Desert Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Magog Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Forrest City Landscape Contractors · Miami Landscape Contractors · Traverse City Landscape Contractors · Newark Landscape Contractors · Spokane Landscape Contractors · Hot Springs Architects & Building Designers · Bangor Architects & Building Designers · Lagrange Architects & Building Designers