I have a strep that looks healthy but definitely has a problem. The leaves look like they are being eaten by something. It reminds me of how a catapillar eats leaves. It is in bloom but experiencing flower drop. In addition, when I moved it, it started falling over, as if one side of its roots were no longer holding it in place. I sprayed it with Safers soap but doubt this will fix the problem. Any ideas what is doing the dirt and how to solve it? Many thanks.
gootziecat
irina_co
gootziecatOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Ashland Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · New Orleans Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Georgetown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Grand Rapids Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · San Luis Obispo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Forrest City Landscape Contractors · Madison Landscape Contractors · Fayetteville Landscape Contractors · Grand Island Landscape Contractors · Bakersfield Landscape Contractors · Missoula Landscape Contractors · Taunton Architects & Building Designers · Worcester Architects & Building Designers · Farmington Architects & Building Designers · York Architects & Building Designersirina_co
stonesriver
gootziecatOriginal Author