My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
If anyone has suggestions on how to grow ginger indoors, I'd love to hear them. :)
I haven't been able to grow ginger successfully. It will sprout on the counter, but when I pot it up it has always died. But here's a picture of a beautiful plant in Miami. Â Â Â Â Â [See the HortiPlex page for Zingiber officinale]
YOU MIGHT BE SETTING THE RHIZOMES TOO DEEP. SET THEM JUST BELOW THE SURFACE. I HAVE SEVERAL KINDS OF GINGER, KEEP IT MOIST, NOT WET, ABOUT 6 HOURS SUN,AND GENEROUS AMOUNTS OF COMPOST.
i had a go last year, it grew like crazy but died off late in the year(I left it too late for growing) I still have the root tho, and will pot it in the spring. Anyone have a photo of an officinale flower?
Laflowerlady
greenlarry
Related Professionals
Birmingham Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Miami Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Columbia Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Austin Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Saint Marys Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · West Plains Landscape Contractors · Greenville Landscape Contractors · Athens Landscape Contractors · Corpus Christi Landscape Contractors · Flagstaff Landscape Contractors · Orlando Architects & Building Designers · Cookeville Architects & Building Designers · San Marcos Architects & Building Designers · Flint Architects & Building Designers · Chatham Architects & Building Designers