My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Yeah - Linda is right - you start with what varieties you have - some of them are easy, some not. I got Early Bird from Kartuz - and it never stopped blooming, another one that is easy for me - Alladin's Lamp, I got Canary Bird from Kartuz as well - and whatever I do - it just sits and sulks - and we just talked about Light Prince - this one is is still deciding to die to or not for a year - I got it from Violet Barn.
I had the pleasure visiting Violet Barn a couple of weeks ago - tell me about an absolute order, cleanliness and what not. Their Columneas are in a greenhouse with partly shaded glass and they love it. So - natural light, I would say 50% shaded.
Canary is the culprit. I also just got some others from from Kartuz, and they seem to be sulking as well. BTW, canary had a flower on the new plaant, from rooted cutting when it arrived.It is now at least 2 years here. Stem getting thicker, BUT, no blooms No peste, have fed religiously.
Canary is 2-3 yrs here, in 8 inch hanging pot, never been repotted, soil is Miracle-gro moisture control, presently outside in about 1/2 day full sun, rest dappled shade. about 5-6 inches long. Orange sherbert bloomed almost all winter in souh facing window on cool porch, same as canary.
stonesriver
irina_co
Related Professionals
Tampa Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Elizabethtown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hagerstown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Westerly Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Carbondale Landscape Contractors · Vincennes Landscape Contractors · Toms River Landscape Contractors · Rock Hill Landscape Contractors · Johnson City Landscape Contractors · Mason City Landscape Contractors · Carbondale Architects & Building Designers · Martinsburg Architects & Building Designers · Bloomington Architects & Building Designers · Lancaster Architects & Building Designers · Seattle Architects & Building DesignersfxxyOriginal Author
stonesriver
fxxyOriginal Author