My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
This response is a tad late, but that is very nice Hayes. I really like the dusty blue/silvery color of the leaves!! I have an unknown that blooms early too. It's individual flowers and the shape of the whole inflorescence are similar to your plant. If you don't mind, I'd like to post a picture here. Perhaps you could tell what it is. The pic is from July 7 this year. I ordered it from Stokes as H. spicatum 'White Wings'.
GAAlan
Related Professionals
Florence Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Ocala Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Palm Bay Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sebring Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Salem Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Florence Landscape Contractors · Cambridge Landscape Contractors · Mason City Landscape Contractors · Youngstown Landscape Contractors · Fort Myers Architects & Building Designers · Waterbury Architects & Building Designers · Coldwater Architects & Building Designers · Marinette Architects & Building Designers · Pueblo Architects & Building Designers · Lewiston Architects & Building Designers